Melbourne, Australia, 26 February 2019
CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LTD, a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering treatments for patients with a range of severe genetic and skin disorders, today announced its Appendix 4D – Half Yearly Report for the period 01 July to 31 December 2018. All figures are rounded and reported in Australian dollars.
CLINUVEL achieved positive results in the half year to 31 December 2018:
• Net profit of $4.076m, up 189% compared to the half year ending 31 December 2017;
• Improved revenues to $8.981m, up 27% compared to the same period of 2017
• Responsible expense management ($5.683m) in the growth phase of the business;
• Balance sheet comprising nil debt and with net equity of $43.128m; and an
• Earnings per share of $0.085 representing growth of 188%