About the role:
Joining the growing Communications, Branding & Marketing Division at CLINUVEL, the Copywriter is responsible for developing and delivering compelling written content for a range of stakeholders across multiple platforms and media. Working intensively with a cross-functional team, the Copywriter possesses a strong professional background in content and narrative development for a range of audiences. Deliverables will incorporate a range of written and multimedia content pieces for a diverse range of audiences, both online and offline, with scope in the role to grow alongside the business.
Desirable candidates will possess:
• Extensive experience writing for general and technical audiences, preferably within a public company
• A keen eye for detail
•The ability to incorporate feedback and analysis into their work, including SEO and web analytics
• A strong understanding of writing for both broad and targeted audiences
• An exhaustive knowledge of the English language, with a passion for growing and evolving their understanding
• Experience as part of a cross-functional team, both taking a lead on projects and collaborating to deliver under tight deadlines
• A history of work across multiple media and outlets, including online
• An ability to work independently and at distance where necessary
• An inquisitive mind, unafraid of scientific information or new concepts, able to distil the complex and abstract into clear, concise narratives
• Knowledge of European languages (particularly German/French/Italian) are an advantage
Further details & application
The role will be remote but with regular attendance at the office in Leatherhead, Surrey; some European travel may be required. Working across the global business as part of a high-performing team there is an expectation of out-of-hours flexibility to deliver on projects. Candidates must provide a folio of work to be considered for this role.